Our next Open Call deadline is Monday 30 September!
We’re seeking early-stage companies and entrepreneurs looking to develop a new business venture in rocket propulsion, 5G communications, drones and autonomous systems, and associated services, that will benefit from a specialist business and technical support package. The package on offer includes:
- Free accommodation in a shared office space
- Specialist business and technical support tailored to individual company needs, which includes business sprints to help companies accelerate product and service development, and expert clinics offering access to technical and business expertise
- Help with investor readiness and links to the finance community
- Access to specialist test facilities, including rocket testing and a 5G testbed providing access to the latest generation of networking equipment
- Access to mentors, industry and academic networks.
The Westcott BIC is funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and supported by the Satellite Applications Catapult, Buckinghamshire Thames Valley Local Enterprise Partnership (BTVLEP), Rockspring Hanover Property Unit Trust and the UK Space Agency. It will support up to 20 start-up companies situated in the heart of a testing ground for rocket propulsion, 5G communications, drones, and other autonomous systems.